Ambassadors of the Permanent Missions of France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom and the USA to the OSCE will visit Bosnia and Herzegovina from 03 to 05 April 2022. Delegation members are Ambassador Christine Fages of France, Ambassador Gesa Bräutigam of Germany, Ambassador Stefano Baldi of Italy, Ambassador Michael Carpenter of the U.S., and Ambassador Neil Bush of the United Kingdom.
During their visit, the OSCE Permanent Council Ambassadors will visit the OSCE Mission for an update on its activities. They will also hold discussions with:
– Chairperson and members of Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina H.E. Šefik Džaferović, H.E. Željko Komšić, H.E. Milorad Dodik,
– BiH Minister of Foreign Affairs, H.E. Bisera Turković,
– Chairperson and members of the BiH Central Election Commission,
– Representatives of BiH national minorities,
– BiH Civil society representatives,
– Representatives of the International Community.
The focus of the visit will be a review OSCE’s work in BiH related to election reform, combating hate speech, building interethnic cohesion and tackling corruption.